Monday, April 26, 2010

SILK Night Ride + Project Spinner Eagle Fork

On the night of 23/04/2010, I decided to join Muzack on his home turf road ride (SILK Highway). I have read from other bloggers about the 'Bukit 3 Beradik' and now it's my turn to try it myself. Muzack & I started from his house (Sect 1 BMC)





Arrived at Muzack's at about 8:40pm (T.jams at Kelab lumba kuda round-about













Muzack with his Specialized M5












We arrived at the meeting point. Two more riders from BMC was waiting at the mamak's









This was the last pit stop. Just after the toll before BMC.
Earlier, Wondermantz (Yellow JC) waited four of us at SILK Highway









I was to tired climbing the 3 brothers. Did not even have the energy to take pictures. I managed to find my rhythm just before the last pit-stop after getting valuable pointers from all the otais that night.
(Last pit-stop - beside Twin Palms residential)









Khairudin and Muzack taking cigarette break on the last pit-stop. (Power dorang nie walaupun perokok tegar - hisap kretek lagi tuh!)






The end - for SILK ride jer

After finishing the ride, Muzack wanted to pass down his Spinner Eagle to me as he had bought a new Fox Float fork for his Merida AM-400. So, the night continued with Project Spinner Eagle. I was going to exchanged my Spinner Grind1 which was going to be fitted on his Specialized.


Upper Left - Changed SAR's saddle to Salle Royale (Reason for changing the saddle - after each road rides, my b**ls were numb.....lol)
Upper Right - Muzack's Spinner Eagle
Bottom - Project failed due to the Eagle was shorten before this to accommodate Merida AM-400 short headset. T-Bolt's headset is a lot longer. May be I'll get Fox Float fork just like Muzack? May be not.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment