Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Projek Tayar Road

I have been belasah-hing my 2.35 on the road for sometime now. I think it's time to use proper road tires for roadie rides. With the help of my older brother Muzack. I will get myself a new Kenda's road tires from Kedai Basikal Simon. I haven't seen the tires myself. Will see them maybe on the next ride with Muzack this weekend. Hopefully Simon will give discounts. I remembered the first time I went to Simon's with Muzack. I purchased my trusted 661 Mullet at a very cheap price. Thanks to Muzack's, I got a brand new helmet for RM90.00 Very cheap right? I saw a seller at BBS selling a used one for RM80.00

Can't wait to get my hands on the Kenda's. Here I come DUKECT and pujMAC riders. Baru la boleh follow DUKECT on the Bukit Tunku, Bukit Sri Hartamas and other Bukits yg dorang selalu layan...... hopefully la. For pujMAC pulak baru la bolehh kejar Poey, Shahrin and the gang kot?

Macam nie agaknye rupanya tayar road utk T-Bolt 661 nanti


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last, I have a set of tires for roadie rides. Can't wait to install and try 'em. Will follow Ken of beskal.com on Tuesday night for my first road ride on the new Kenda. Tonite, I will upload my newest project pictures (Project - Kenda's Road tires 1.7)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 12/04/2010, I had to go back to Kodiang. My beloved grandmother had passed away. Arrived back in Kangar at about 10-11pm. Could not be sure the exact time. The only thing caught my eyes was a group of riders riding towards Kangar via Jalan Repoh. Saw them just before Kampung Guru. May be it was team Perlis Power MTB. Any way,  it's time to proceed with Project - Kenda's Road tires 1.7
Before - 2.35
Kenda 1.7 Road (Commuter)
DIY tools
T-Bolt - naked
Time to change the tires
Work in process....
Still in progress......
After - Macam kecik sangat la pulak tayar nie
Front tire
Rear tire
Finally it's done

No comments:

Post a Comment