Monday, December 28, 2009

New bike accessories

I went back to Kangar on the eve of X-mas. I took my family to Padang Besar the next day. I wanted to get myself a new hydration bag. My camelbak hydrapak only have 1 zipper compartment (RM110). Decided to get a new bag with more space but most importantly, a cheap one. When we arrived at Padang Besar, I went straight to the shop where my brother Muzack bought himself a deuter 1.5L hydration bag. I asked the owner for the bag but I was unlucky, he said he's waiting for new stock later that afternoon. However, he told me that he did not order for the 1.5L bag. He's taking bigger hydration bag which he was going to sell at RM60.
What now? Do I wait? Better go the nearby MTB store first. Since my chain malfunctioned during the KLMBH #184, I have been looking for a new Shimano DEORE chain (HG-53) . I bought the chain for RM50 (Earlier I had sourced for the chain at The GT Store at Sri Kembangan - cost RM78). Very cheap.... but not all parts n accessories sold there are cheap. He's selling 661 Comp Blue Glove at RM140. However, Din from Kulim sold to me for only RM90 (Delivery - FOC via courier). The Oakley sunglasses in the picture was bought at Pasar Malam Taman Bukit Kuchai for RM10. What else? Still thinking of a new hydration bag. Some other shop must have the bag in stock. I went inside the Padang Besar 'Arked' n found the replica deuter hydration bag with 1.5L water bladder at a store on the top floor of the 'Arked'. There were only blue n gray colours left. The shopkeeper wanted to sell it for RM48. Eventhough the bag was a knock-off version, the quality is quite good. I bought the gray colour bag for RM45 (Should've bargain for RM40). Now I can bring along more gears on the next MTB ride.


Anyone wants to buy my Blue Camelbak Blue Wave 1.5L Hydrapak? email me at zoolihsanatgmail.com
Used for less than a year. Price negotiables

1 comment:

  1. I've sold the Camebak Blue Wave 1.5L Hydrapak to Mr Thompson of Kinrara

    ReplyDelete